Every two years thousands of exhibitors drive their architecture and art proposals to be shown at Venice Biennale. Even if is an official country exhibit or a collateral,every edition has new members on their committees, and usually new PR agencies are hired to manage exhibit visibility and Press. New is always good but in terms of PR and visibility being “new on stage” agency plays with difficulty in terms of the awareness of the other exhibitors relevant information, and when the show begins, is very hard to coordinate and be aligned even being this the most convenient to do.
THE CULTURE PRESS is created by old players in the scene that know exactly what PR agencies really need to expand their visibility during the show. We join forces with international PR Agencies to generate a collaborative empowerment platform that acts as an umbrella of information and contacts to its associated partners. THE CULTURE PRESS is then, a collaborative platform for PR Agencies and Commissioners that acts as a content focal point and broadcaster.
We will be sharing with general public not only the official information but the singular pack of content that associated agencies share with us to our database but also to the relevant contacts from all associated agencies. This allows agencies to multiply their reach and visibility as well as easily share their communications with the other agencies contacts, coordinate agendas, manage VIP invites to events and much more.
HOW WE DO IT - *SHARING RELEVANT CONTENT
THE CULTURE PRESS,will provide a virtual platform that includes:
• A website that hosts THE CULTURE PRESS *CALENDAR, this calendar will show not only
official and public events but associated PR agency events with highlighted status.
• A Mobile app to have information available from virtually anywhere, this app will have service for
general users showing events basic agenda and for subscriber agencies showing detailed agenda and PR content downloading options.
• A Newsletter containing detailed information about associated agencies events that will be sent not only to our extensive database but to all associated agency´s relevant contacts.
• SoMe Channels that will be broadcasting and re-posting all relevant content.
• A co-working service, virtual and in Venice Biennale that will help coordinate between agencies agendas, events and VIP contacts as well as a pool of services that will give support to associated agencies.
WHO WE ARE